Sunday, January 15, 2012

Castlegate Crochet has a New Website!!

Finally, I have my own website. Yippee!!
Just as many of the crafters out there, I was getting beat by the outrageous $$ fees $$ that all of the shop websites charge. I will still carry some items on Etsy but just a limited amount. I am so excited!! My new website is going to be so much easier for you all to use. I will be creating a "custom design your own" section as well so that will be fun to bring out the designer in all of you! 
There will be so much to come...


I am adding products gradually since I want to make sure it is all correct the first time around. LOL
If there is something you would like right away please contact me and I will add it straight away.  


When I get most of the items added I will do an official launch and do some sort of Spectacular Special or Contest so keep checking. Head on over and check it out - Let me know what you think! 



1 comment:

  1. Your new website looks great! I'm so glad it all came together for you!

    ReplyDelete